Hey Guys And Girls
suwei here !
i repeat
SUWEI IS IN THE HOUSE !
Since Weng Siong is well too lazy to update.
So he ask me to update for him.
I took a very loooong time to get his email and password man.
tsk tsk tsk
Okay. That was a lie. I was just exaggerating.
Anyway you know weng siong is soooo NOT MEAN at all.
His so nice rightt??
:D
*angelicsmilepuppydogseyes*
Anyway there are terms and condition when you wanna blog in his blog. Like..
Sad.
Anyway i'm Princess Suwei !
Bow to me ! peasants !
Okay. I'm just kidding. I'm so not a princess.
But weng sioing is my peasant. LOL
I mean he is such a nice good friend.
:D
Ok gtg now. Byeee
Oh yea, this privilege for blogging in his blog is only for special people. Like..
ME
so too bad. You can't blog here. blek !
suwei here !
i repeat
SUWEI IS IN THE HOUSE !
Since Weng Siong is well too lazy to update.
So he ask me to update for him.
I took a very loooong time to get his email and password man.
tsk tsk tsk
Okay. That was a lie. I was just exaggerating.
Anyway you know weng siong is soooo NOT MEAN at all.
His so nice rightt??
:D
*angelicsmilepuppydogseyes*
Anyway there are terms and condition when you wanna blog in his blog. Like..
- No nonsense
- Don't talk bad about me
- Defining random stuff
Sad.
Anyway i'm Princess Suwei !
Bow to me ! peasants !
Okay. I'm just kidding. I'm so not a princess.
But weng sioing is my peasant. LOL
I mean he is such a nice good friend.
:D
Ok gtg now. Byeee
Oh yea, this privilege for blogging in his blog is only for special people. Like..
ME
so too bad. You can't blog here. blek !
No comments:
Post a Comment